travel drive hydraulic engine certainly are a high torque and high efficiency, EP travel motor particularly designed for crawler devices. The drive motor could be customized to match the customer’s requirements with many different ratios and displacements available.
The piston motor has a variable displacement (2-speed) swash plate and incorporates a brake valve and mechanical brake. Coupled with a case-rotation type planetary equipment reducer, the EP drive electric motor offers the Travel Drive Hydraulic Motor following outstanding features:
– Hydraulically balanced piston motor ensures high-pressure high-performance procedure.
– An offset-type 2-swiftness design ensures reliable changeover of the displacement by an external pilot control (swiftness ratios of between 1.5:1 and 2:1)
– The motor offers an integral dual counterbalance valve and shockless crossover comfort valve, providing rate control and braking with minimal shock.
– The mechanical brake is definitely a negative brake associated with the counterbalance valve. The brake can be automatically activated or released when the vehicle stops or starts.
– The case-rotation type gear reducer has improved strength and reliability due to high precision parts and an equally-loaded design.
– The hydraulic motor uses heavy duty bearings to ensure extended life. Floating seals also prevent dirt or water from entering into the motor.