(When input quickness is 1740 rpm)
This kind of worm gear box has been trusted on the driveline (drive train) of the center pivot irrigation system and the linear move (later move) irrigation system on North America, European area and Middle East. It employs light weight aluminum alloy case and major transmission parts are produced from high power alloy. By use of large number sealing and dust-proof gadgets it features light in weight, long service existence and good tightness as well.
1. Torque capacity: 4,500 lb.in (510 N.m).
2. Ratio: 20:1,?30:1,?40:1,?50:1,?58:1, 60:1 (others offered).
3. Accepts NEMA 56-C face motors with 0.625”shafts, 2” long with 0.19” key slot.
4. Multiple attach bolt patterns 5”×6”, 3.38”×6.38”fit all pivots.
5. High strength aluminum Gear Box Of Irrigation System bronze worm gear.
• Multiple ratios available
• Aluminum gearbox housing.
• Contains keyway coupling for the engine to gearbox connection.
• Includes 2-seal savers for the result shafts.
• High strength light weight aluminum bronze bull gear.