4. Ambient temperature is above the advised level – If the ambient temperature is too high, it could diminish the efficiency of the gearbox. Installing a cooling lover, or gearbox construction shifting the application to a far more viable location may resolve this application.
3. Input swiftness too much – Lowering the input swiftness may help reduce the quantity of wear and tear on the gears.
2. Excessive load – Wear and tear on the gear is caused by connection with various other gears. Reducing the strain will lower the tension the gears make with one another. If a higher load is required, using a larger gearbox may be necessary.
1. Improper installation – Make sure that all bolts connecting the engine and the gearbox are securely fastened.
Problem: Gear Teeth Wear
Solution: Deterioration on gearboxes is natural occurrences. Proper use and system maintenance might help extend their lifetime of the gearbox.
3. Gears in locked position – Gears might need to be replaced due to wear and tear. Another possibility would be a foreign object may need to be removed from within the gearbox, causing the gears to maintain the locked position. Consult your dealer for warranty information.
2. Gear teeth are worn – Need to replace put on gears. Check with your dealer for guarantee information.