Made of Steel
For use with cast iron bushed bore pulley
This U1 Bushing with 5-1/2″ bore is a high-quality precision product that’s built for sturdiness and strength. U1 bushings are being used in an extensively broad range of applications, including; sprockets, shaves, pulleys, gears, plus much more, we likewise offer most of these products. What pieces this bushing apart may be the high-quality steel structure along with precise manufacturing and top quality control; this means that you always get yourself a premium quality steady product. What really units us apart from the other men is our highly trained expert workers and our company-wide target of customer satisfaction.
1. Be sure the tapered cone surfaces of the bushing and the within of the driven product are clean and free of anti-seize lubricants.
2. Place the bushing in sprocket or additional component type that accepts the bushing.
3. Place cap screws loosely in pull-up holes. The bushing remains loose to make sure sliding fit on shaft.
4. With major on shaft, slide the sprocket or other component type to the desired location on the shaft. Make sure you leave the heads of the cap screws available.
5. Align the sprocket or component type, tighten the screws on the other hand and progressively until they are pulled up tight. Usually do not apply extensions on the wrench handles and do not permit the sprocket or portion to always be drawn i contact with flange of bushing. At this stage there should be a gap between your bushing flange and sprocket, make sure this gap will not close.
Double split barrel ensures concentricity
Grips the shaft with great clamp fit
High torque carrying capacity
Permits blind assembly
Load not carried or limited by mounting screws
External key of all sizes for great drive and increased torque carrying capabilities
Double-split barrel for great clamping
Solid flange to keep concentric bores
Available in inches, metric, and Split Taper Bushing china spline bores. Bore range between 3/8″ to 10″
Solid Flange & Twice Split Barrel – Assures better concentricity to the shaft.
Key to Key Drive – With keys about both shaft and merchandise to supply the strongest possible drive.
3/4″ per Foot Taper on Barrel – Self locking taper supplies the highest amount of mechanical locking item to product.
Taper bushing are trusted as well as sprockets, v-belt pulleys, timing pulleys, coupling and other mechanical parts with taper bore connections.
Taper bushing series are constructed with high quality engineered elements with superb tolerance. The feature is easy to work with and needs no added alteration. These bushings can fit almost all types of assemblies and sizes. They will be the best choice in style for mechanical connections.
To complete designations put bore size. For example: PD1215X16MM designates a 1215 taper bushing with a 16mm bore.
No costly re-boring: complete selection of both metric and imperial readily available.
Standard range matches up to 125mm/5″ shafts & Hub diameter required depends upon the application.
Complete short reach range obtainable, for compact light assemblies & Clean, Compact Style.
Simple installation and removal.
This Split Taper Bushing is designed exclusively for use with cast iron bushed bore pulleys and can be purchased on a single page as the pulley you need.
For use with 1 3/16” shaft sizes.
Comes with 2 set screws.